Facto Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FactoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In fact; by the act or fact.
• FactorageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The allowance given to a factor, as a compensation for his services; -- called also a commission.
• FactorialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Related to factorials.
- (n.) A name given to the factors of a continued product when the former are derivable from one and the same function F(x) by successively imparting a constant increment or decrement h to the independent variable. Thus the product F(x).F(x + h).F(x + 2h) . . . F[x + (n-1)h] is called a factorial term, and its several factors take the name of factorials.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a factory.
- (n.) The product of the consecutive numbers from unity up to any given number.