Feared Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FearedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fear
• FearDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which causes, or which is the object of, apprehension or alarm; source or occasion of terror; danger; dreadfulness.
- (n.) To affright; to terrify; to drive away or prevent approach of by fear.
- (n.) A painful emotion or passion excited by the expectation of evil, or the apprehension of impending danger; apprehension; anxiety; solicitude; alarm; dread.
- (n.) To be anxious or solicitous for.
- (n.) A variant of Fere, a mate, a companion.
- (v. i.) To be in apprehension of evil; to be afraid; to feel anxiety on account of some expected evil.
- (n.) To have a reverential awe of; to solicitous to avoid the displeasure of.
- (n.) To suspect; to doubt.
- (n.) Respectful reverence for men of authority or worth.
- (n.) Apprehension of incurring, or solicitude to avoid, Gods wrath; the trembling and awful reverence felt toward the Supreme Belng.
- (n.) To feel a painful apprehension of; to be afraid of; to consider or expect with emotion of alarm or solicitude.