Fermented Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FermentedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ferment
• FermentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To undergo fermentation; to be in motion, or to be excited into sensible internal motion, as the constituent oarticles of an animal or vegetable fluid; to work; to effervesce.
- (n.) Intestine motion; heat; tumult; agitation.
- (v. i.) To be agitated or excited by violent emotions.
- (n.) That which causes fermentation, as yeast, barm, or fermenting beer.
- (n.) A gentle internal motion of the constituent parts of a fluid; fermentation.
- (n.) To cause ferment of fermentation in; to set in motion; to excite internal emotion in; to heat.