Ferrying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FerryingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ferry
• FerryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To pass over water in a boat or by a ferry.
- (v. t.) A vessel in which passengers and goods are conveyed over narrow waters; a ferryboat; a wherry.
- (v. t.) A place where persons or things are carried across a river, arm of the sea, etc., in a ferryboat.
- (v. t.) To carry or transport over a river, strait, or other narrow water, in a boat.
- (v. t.) A franchise or right to maintain a vessel for carrying passengers and freight across a river, bay, etc., charging tolls.