Filtered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FilteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Filter
• FilterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Same as Philter.
- (v. i.) To pass through a filter; to percolate.
- (n.) Any porous substance, as cloth, paper, sand, or charcoal, through which water or other liquid may passed to cleanse it from the solid or impure matter held in suspension; a chamber or device containing such substance; a strainer; also, a similar device for purifying air.
- (n.) To purify or defecate, as water or other liquid, by causing it to pass through a filter.