Flaked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FlakedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Flake
• FlakeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A loose filmy mass or a thin chiplike layer of anything; a film; flock; lamina; layer; scale; as, a flake of snow, tallow, or fish.
- (n.) A paling; a hurdle.
- (n.) A small stage hung over a vessels side, for workmen to stand on in calking, etc.
- (v. i.) To separate in flakes; to peel or scale off.
- (v. t.) To form into flakes.
- (n.) A platform of hurdles, or small sticks made fast or interwoven, supported by stanchions, for drying codfish and other things.
- (n.) A little particle of lighted or incandescent matter, darted from a fire; a flash.
- (n.) A sort of carnation with only two colors in the flower, the petals having large stripes.
- (n.) A flat layer, or fake, of a coiled cable.