Flickering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FlickeringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Flicker
• FlickerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of wavering or of fluttering; flucuation; sudden and brief increase of brightness; as, the last flicker of the dying flame.
- (v. i.) To flutter; to flap the wings without flying.
- (v. i.) To waver unsteadily, like a flame in a current of air, or when about to expire; as, the flickering light.
- (n.) The golden-winged woodpecker (Colaptes aurutus); -- so called from its spring note. Called also yellow-hammer, high-holder, pigeon woodpecker, and yucca.
• FlickeringlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a flickering manner.