Floundering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FlounderingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Flounder
• FlounderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tool used in crimping boot fronts.
- (n.) The act of floundering.
- (v. i.) To fling the limbs and body, as in making efforts to move; to struggle, as a horse in the mire, or as a fish on land; to roll, toss, and tumble; to flounce.
- (n.) A flatfish of the family Pleuronectidae, of many species.