Fluxion Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FluxionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Fusion; the running of metals into a fluid state.
- (n.) The infinitely small increase or decrease of a variable or flowing quantity in a certain infinitely small and constant period of time; the rate of variation of a fluent; an incerement; a differential.
- (n.) The matter that flows.
- (n.) The act of flowing.
- (n.) A method of analysis developed by Newton, and based on the conception of all magnitudes as generated by motion, and involving in their changes the notion of velocity or rate of change. Its results are the same as those of the differential and integral calculus, from which it differs little except in notation and logical method.
- (n.) An unnatural or excessive flow of blood or fluid toward any organ; a determination.
- (n.) A constantly varying indication.
• FluxionistDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One skilled in fluxions.