Focus Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FocusDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A point so related to a conic section and certain straight line called the directrix that the ratio of the distace between any point of the curve and the focus to the distance of the same point from the directrix is constant.
- (v. t.) To bring to a focus; to focalize; as, to focus a camera.
- (n.) A point in which the rays of light meet, after being reflected or refrcted, and at which the image is formed; as, the focus of a lens or mirror.
- (n.) A central point; a point of concentration.
• FocusesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Focus
• FocusingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Focus