Folks Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FolksDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. collect. & pl.) In Anglo-Saxon times, the people of a group of townships or villages; a community; a tribe.
- (n. collect. & pl.) The persons of ones own family; as, our folks are all well.
- (n. collect. & pl.) People in general, or a separate class of people; -- generally used in the plural form, and often with a qualifying adjective; as, the old folks; poor folks.
• FolkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. collect. & pl.) Alt. of Folks