Folly Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FollyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The result of a foolish action or enterprise.
- (n.) The state of being foolish; want of good sense; levity, weakness, or derangement of mind.
- (n.) Scandalous crime; sin; specifically, as applied to a woman, wantonness.
- (n.) A foolish act; an inconsiderate or thoughtless procedure; weak or light-minded conduct; foolery.