Fourche Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FourcheDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the ends forked or branched, and the ends of the branches terminating abruptly as if cut off; -- said of an ordinary, especially of a cross.
• FourchetteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The frog of the hoof of the horse and allied animals.
- (n.) The wishbone or furculum of birds.
- (n.) A table fork.
- (n.) An instrument used to raise and support the tongue during the cutting of the fraenum.
- (n.) A small fold of membrane, connecting the labia in the posterior part of the vulva.
- (n.) The forked piece between two adjacent fingers, to which the front and back portions are sewed.
- (n.) The combination of the card immediately above and the one immediately below a given card.