Franked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FrankedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Frank
• FrankDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The common heron; -- so called from its note.
- (a.) A native or inhabitant of Western Europe; a European; -- a term used in the Levant.
- (v. t.) To send by public conveyance free of expense.
- (a.) The privilege of sending letters or other mail matter, free of postage, or without charge; also, the sign, mark, or signature denoting that a letter or other mail matter is to free of postage.
- (n.) Unrestrained; loose; licentious; -- used in a bad sense.
- (a.) A member of one of the German tribes that in the fifth century overran and conquered Gaul, and established the kingdom of France.
- (n.) Unbounded by restrictions, limitations, etc.; free.
- (v. t.) To shut up in a frank or sty; to pen up; hence, to cram; to fatten.
- (v. t.) To extempt from charge for postage, as a letter, package, or packet, etc.
- (n.) Liberal; generous; profuse.
- (n.) Free in uttering ones real sentiments; not reserved; using no disguise; candid; ingenuous; as, a frank nature, conversation, manner, etc.
- (a.) A French coin. See Franc.
- (n.) A pigsty.