Frequenting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FrequentingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Frequent
• FrequentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Often or commonly reported.
- (n.) Often to be met with; happening at short intervals; often repeated or occurring; as, frequent visits.
- (a.) To make full; to fill.
- (n.) Addicted to any course of conduct; inclined to indulge in any practice; habitual; persistent.
- (a.) To visit often; to resort to often or habitually.
- (n.) Full; crowded; thronged.