Frescoes Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FrescoesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Fresco
• FrescoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The art of painting on freshly spread plaster, before it dries.
- (a.) In modern parlance, incorrectly applied to painting on plaster in any manner.
- (v. t.) To paint in fresco, as walls.
- (a.) A cool, refreshing state of the air; duskiness; coolness; shade.
- (a.) A painting on plaster in either of senses a and b.