Freshened Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FreshenedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Freshen
• FreshenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To refresh; to revive.
- (v. i.) To grow brisk or strong; as, the wind freshens.
- (v. i.) To grow fresh; to lose saltness.
- (v. t.) To make fresh; to separate, as water, from saline ingredients; to make less salt; as, to freshen water, fish, or flesh.
- (v. t.) To relieve, as a rope, by change of place where friction wears it; or to renew, as the material used to prevent chafing; as, to freshen a hawse.