Fulminate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FulminateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) A salt of fulminic acid. See under Fulminic.
- (v. i.) A fulminating powder.
- (v. t.) To cause to explode.
- (v. i.) To issue or send forth decrees or censures with the assumption of supreme authority; to thunder forth menaces.
- (v. t.) To utter or send out with denunciations or censures; -- said especially of menaces or censures uttered by ecclesiastical authority.
- (v. i.) To thunder; hence, to make a loud, sudden noise; to detonate; to explode with a violent report.
• FulminatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fulminate