Fumbled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FumbledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Fumble
• FumbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To handle much; to play childishly; to turn over and over.
- (v. i.) To feel or grope about; to make awkward attempts to do or find something.
- (v. i.) To grope about in perplexity; to seek awkwardly; as, to fumble for an excuse.
- (v. t.) To handle or manage awkwardly; to crowd or tumble together.