Furrowing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• FurrowingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Furrow
• FurrowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any trench, channel, or groove, as in wood or metal; a wrinkle on the face; as, the furrows of age.
- (n.) To mark with channels or with wrinkles.
- (n.) To cut a furrow in; to make furrows in; to plow; as, to furrow the ground or sea.
- (n.) A trench in the earth made by, or as by, a plow.