Garroted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GarrotedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Garrote
• GarrotDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A stick or small wooden cylinder used for tightening a bandage, in order to compress the arteries of a limb.
- (n.) The European golden-eye.
• GarroteDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To strangle with the garrote; hence, to seize by the throat, from behind, with a view to strangle and rob.
- (n.) A Spanish mode of execution by strangulation, with an iron collar affixed to a post and tightened by a screw until life become extinct; also, the instrument by means of which the punishment is inflicted.