Gartered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GarteredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Garter
• GarterDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A band used to prevent a stocking from slipping down on the leg.
- (n.) The distinguishing badge of the highest order of knighthood in Great Britain, called the Order of the Garter, instituted by Edward III.; also, the Order itself.
- (n.) Same as Bendlet.
- (v. t.) To invest with the Order of the Garter.
- (v. t.) To bind with a garter.