Gestured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GesturedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gesture
• GestureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To accompany or illustrate with gesture or action; to gesticulate.
- (n.) Manner of carrying the body; position of the body or limbs; posture.
- (v. i.) To make gestures; to gesticulate.
- (n.) A motion of the body or limbs expressive of sentiment or passion; any action or posture intended to express an idea or a passion, or to enforce or emphasize an argument, assertion, or opinion.