Gifting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GiftingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Gift
• GiftDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) The act, right, or power of giving or bestowing; as, the office is in the gift of the President.
- (v. t.) Some quality or endowment given to man by God; a preeminent and special talent or aptitude; power; faculty; as, the gift of wit; a gift for speaking.
- (v. t.) A voluntary transfer of real or personal property, without any consideration. It can be perfected only by deed, or in case of personal property, by an actual delivery of possession.
- (v. t.) Anything given; anything voluntarily transferred by one person to another without compensation; a present; an offering.
- (v. t.) A bribe; anything given to corrupt.
- (v. t.) To endow with some power or faculty.