Gleamed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GleamedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Gleam
• GleamDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To shoot, or dart, as rays of light; as, at the dawn, light gleams in the east.
- (v. t.) To shine; to cast light; to glitter.
- (v. i.) To disgorge filth, as a hawk.
- (v. t.) To shoot out (flashes of light, etc.).
- (n.) A shoot of light; a small stream of light; a beam; a ray; a glimpse.
- (n.) Brightness; splendor.