Gleek Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GleekDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A game at cards, once popular, played by three persons.
- (v. i.) To make sport; to gibe; to sneer; to spend time idly.
- (n.) An enticing look or glance.
- (n.) Three of the same cards held in the same hand; -- hence, three of anything.
- (n.) A jest or scoff; a trick or deception.