Gout Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GoutDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Taste; relish.
- (n.) A drop; a clot or coagulation.
- (n.) A disease of cornstalks. See Corn fly, under Corn.
- (n.) A constitutional disease, occurring by paroxysms. It consists in an inflammation of the fibrous and ligamentous parts of the joints, and almost always attacks first the great toe, next the smaller joints, after which it may attack the greater articulations. It is attended with various sympathetic phenomena, particularly in the digestive organs. It may also attack internal organs, as the stomach, the intestines, etc.
• GoutinessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being gouty; gout.