Granted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GrantedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Grant
• GrantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) The yielding or admission of something in dispute.
- (v. i.) To assent; to consent.
- (v. t.) A transfer of property by deed or writing; especially, au appropriation or conveyance made by the government; as, a grant of land or of money; also, the deed or writing by which the transfer is made.
- (v. t.) The act of granting; a bestowing or conferring; concession; allowance; permission.
- (v. t.) To admit as true what is not yet satisfactorily proved; to yield belief to; to allow; to yield; to concede.
- (v. t.) To bestow or confer, with or without compensation, particularly in answer to prayer or request; to give.
- (v. t.) The thing or property granted; a gift; a boon.
- (v. t.) To give over; to make conveyance of; to give the possession or title of; to convey; -- usually in answer to petition.