Greasing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GreasingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Grease
• GreaseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To smear, anoint, or daub, with grease or fat; to lubricate; as, to grease the wheels of a wagon.
- (v. t.) To bribe; to corrupt with presents.
- (n.) An inflammation of a horses heels, suspending the ordinary greasy secretion of the part, and producing dryness and scurfiness, followed by cracks, ulceration, and fungous excrescences.
- (n.) Animal fat, as tallow or lard, especially when in a soft state; oily or unctuous matter of any kind.
- (v. t.) To affect (a horse) with grease, the disease.
- (v. t.) To cheat or cozen; to overreach.