Grison Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GrisonDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A South American monkey (Lagothrix infumatus), said to be gluttonous.
- (n.) A South American animal of the family Mustelidae (Galictis vittata). It is about two feet long, exclusive of the tail. Its under parts are black. Also called South American glutton.
• GrisonsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) The largest and most eastern of the Swiss cantons.
- (n. pl.) Inhabitants of the eastern Swiss Alps.