Grooming Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GroomingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Groom
• GroomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A man recently married, or about to be married; a bridegroom.
- (n.) A boy or young man; a waiter; a servant; especially, a man or boy who has charge of horses, or the stable.
- (n.) One of several officers of the English royal household, chiefly in the lord chamberlains department; as, the groom of the chamber; the groom of the stole.
- (v. i.) To tend or care for, or to curry or clean, as a, horse.