Groove Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GrooveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A shaft or excavation.
- (n.) A furrow, channel, or long hollow, such as may be formed by cutting, molding, grinding, the wearing force of flowing water, or constant travel; a depressed way; a worn path; a rut.
- (v. t.) To cut a groove or channel in; to form into channels or grooves; to furrow.
- (n.) Hence: The habitual course of life, work, or affairs; fixed routine.
• GroovedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Groove