Grouping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GroupingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Group
- (n.) The disposal or relative arrangement of figures or objects, as in, drawing, painting, and sculpture, or in ornamental design.
• GroupDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A variously limited assemblage of animals or plants, having some resemblance, or common characteristics in form or structure. The term has different uses, and may be made to include certain species of a genus, or a whole genus, or certain genera, or even several orders.
- (n.) A number of eighth, sixteenth, etc., notes joined at the stems; -- sometimes rather indefinitely applied to any ornament made up of a few short notes.
- (n.) A cluster, crowd, or throng; an assemblage, either of persons or things, collected without any regular form or arrangement; as, a group of men or of trees; a group of isles.
- (n.) To form a group of; to arrange or combine in a group or in groups, often with reference to mutual relation and the best effect; to form an assemblage of.
- (n.) An assemblage of objects in a certain order or relation, or having some resemblance or common characteristic; as, groups of strata.