Growth Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• GrowthDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which has grown or is growing; anything produced; product; consequence; effect; result.
- (n.) The process of growing; the gradual increase of an animal or a vegetable body; the development from a seed, germ, or root, to full size or maturity; increase in size, number, frequency, strength, etc.; augmentation; advancement; production; prevalence or influence; as, the growth of trade; the growth of power; the growth of intemperance. Idle weeds are fast in growth.
• GrowtheadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A lazy person; a blockhead.
• GrowthfulDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having capacity of growth.