Halving Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HalvingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Halve
• HalveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To divide into two equal parts; as, to halve an apple; to be or form half of.
- (v. t.) To join, as two pieces of timber, by cutting away each for half its thickness at the joining place, and fitting together.
- (n.) A half.
- (v. t.) Of a hole, match, etc., to reach or play in the same number of strokes as an opponent.