Hasped Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HaspedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hasp
• HaspDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A spindle to wind yarn, thread, or silk on.
- (n.) An instrument for cutting the surface of grass land; a scarifier.
- (n.) A clasp, especially a metal strap permanently fast at one end to a staple or pin, while the other passes over a staple, and is fastened by a padlock or a pin; also, a metallic hook for fastening a door.
- (v. t.) To shut or fasten with a hasp.