Haver Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HaverDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To maunder; to talk foolishly; to chatter.
- (n.) A possessor; a holder.
- (n.) The oat; oats.
• HaversackDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A bag or case, usually of stout cloth, in which a soldier carries his rations when on a march; -- distinguished from knapsack.
- (n.) A gunners case or bag used carry cartridges from the ammunition chest to the piece in loading.
- (n.) A bag for oats or oatmeal.