Helmed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HelmedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Helm
- (a.) Covered with a helmet.
• HelmDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One at the place of direction or control; a steersman; hence, a guide; a director.
- (v. t.) To cover or furnish with a helm or helmet.
- (v. t.) To steer; to guide; to direct.
- (n.) A helve.
- (n.) The apparatus by which a ship is steered, comprising rudder, tiller, wheel, etc.; -- commonly used of the tiller or wheel alone.
- (n.) The place or office of direction or administration.
- (n.) A helmet.
- (n.) A heavy cloud lying on the brow of a mountain.
- (n.) See Haulm, straw.