Hemstitched Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HemstitchedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hemstitch
- (a.) Having a broad hem separated from the body of the article by a line of open work; as, a hemistitched handkerchief.
• HemstitchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To ornament at the head of a broad hem by drawing out a few parallel threads, and fastening the cross threads in successive small clusters; as, to hemstitch a handkerchief.