Hoarding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HoardingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Hoard
- (n.) A screen of boards inclosing a house and materials while builders are at work.
- (n.) A fence, barrier, or cover, inclosing, surrounding, or concealing something.
• HoardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A store, stock, or quantity of anything accumulated or laid up; a hidden supply; a treasure; as, a hoard of provisions; a hoard of money.
- (v. i.) To lay up a store or hoard, as of money.
- (n.) See Hoarding, 2.
- (v. t.) To collect and lay up; to amass and deposit in secret; to store secretly, or for the sake of keeping and accumulating; as, to hoard grain.