Honeying Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HoneyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Honey
• HoneyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Sweet one; -- a term of endearment.
- (n.) A sweet viscid fluid, esp. that collected by bees from flowers of plants, and deposited in the cells of the honeycomb.
- (v. t.) To make agreeable; to cover or sweeten with, or as with, honey.
- (n.) That which is sweet or pleasant, like honey.
- (v. i.) To be gentle, agreeable, or coaxing; to talk fondly; to use endearments; also, to be or become obsequiously courteous or complimentary; to fawn.