Honing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HoningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p]. pr. & vb. n.) of Hone
• HoneDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A stone of a fine grit, or a slab, as of metal, covered with an abrading substance or powder, used for sharpening cutting instruments, and especially for setting razors; an oilstone.
- (v. t.) To sharpen on, or with, a hone; to rub on a hone in order to sharpen; as, to hone a razor.
- (v. i.) To pine; to lament; to long.
- (n.) A kind of swelling in the cheek.
- (v. i.) To grumble; pine; lament; long.