Hounded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HoundedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hound
• HoundDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A side bar used to strengthen portions of the running gear of a vehicle.
- (v. t.) To hunt or chase with hounds, or as with hounds.
- (n.) A despicable person.
- (v. t.) To set on the chase; to incite to pursuit; as, to hounda dog at a hare; to hound on pursuers.
- (n.) A variety of the domestic dog, usually having large, drooping ears, esp. one which hunts game by scent, as the foxhound, bloodhound, deerhound, but also used for various breeds of fleet hunting dogs, as the greyhound, boarhound, etc.
- (n.) Projections at the masthead, serving as a support for the trestletrees and top to rest on.
- (n.) A houndfish.