Humanity Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HumanityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The branches of polite or elegant learning; as language, rhetoric, poetry, and the ancient classics; belles-letters.
- (n.) Mental cultivation; liberal education; instruction in classical and polite literature.
- (n.) Mankind collectively; the human race.
- (n.) The quality of being human; the peculiar nature of man, by which he is distinguished from other beings.
- (n.) The quality of being humane; the kind feelings, dispositions, and sympathies of man; especially, a disposition to relieve persons or animals in distress, and to treat all creatures with kindness and tenderness.