Humanized Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HumanizedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Humanize
• HumanizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To give a human character or expression to.
- (v. t.) To render human or humane; to soften; to make gentle by overcoming cruel dispositions and rude habits; to refine or civilize.
- (v. i.) To become or be made more humane; to become civilized; to be ameliorated.
- (v. t.) To convert into something human or belonging to man; as, to humanize vaccine lymph.