Hurdleed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HurdleedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hurdle
• HurdleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To hedge, cover, make, or inclose with hurdles.
- (n.) An artificial barrier, variously constructed, over which men or horses leap in a race.
- (n.) In England, a sled or crate on which criminals were formerly drawn to the place of execution.
- (n.) A movable frame of wattled twigs, osiers, or withes and stakes, or sometimes of iron, used for inclosing land, for folding sheep and cattle, for gates, etc.; also, in fortification, used as revetments, and for other purposes.