Hurtle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HurtleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make a threatening sound, like the clash of arms; to make a sound as of confused clashing or confusion; to resound.
- (v. t.) To push; to jostle; to hurl.
- (v. t.) To meet with violence or shock; to clash; to jostle.
- (v. t.) To move with violence or impetuosity; to whirl; to brandish.
- (v. t.) To move rapidly; to wheel or rush suddenly or with violence; to whirl round rapidly; to skirmish.
• HurtleberryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Whortleberry.