Hymned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HymnedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Hymn
• HymnDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An ode or song of praise or adoration; especially, a religious ode, a sacred lyric; a song of praise or thankgiving intended to be used in religious service; as, the Homeric hymns; Watts hymns.
- (v. t.) To praise in song; to worship or extol by singing hymns; to sing.
- (v. i.) To sing in praise or adoration.