Hypnotic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• HypnoticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the quality of producing sleep; tending to produce sleep; soporific.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to hypnotism; in a state of hypnotism; liable to hypnotism; as, a hypnotic condition.
- (n.) Any agent that produces, or tends to produce, sleep; an opiate; a soporific; a narcotic.
- (n.) A person who exhibits the phenomena of, or is subject to, hypnotism.