Idiom Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IdiomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Dialect; a variant form of a language.
- (n.) An expression conforming or appropriate to the peculiar structural form of a language; in extend use, an expression sanctioned by usage, having a sense peculiar to itself and not agreeing with the logical sense of its structural form; also, the phrase forms peculiar to a particular author.
- (n.) The syntactical or structural form peculiar to any language; the genius or cast of a language.
• IdiomorphicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Idiomorphous.